N J C A
(RAILWAY,DEFENCE,CONFEDERATION & POSTAL)
INDEFINITE STRIKE INDEFINITE STRIKE
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
To go on
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11/07/2016
Against Retrograde recommendations of 7thCPC
& in support of 11 Points Charter of Demands
STRIKE NOTICE SERVED BY RAILWAY ,DEFENCE ,
CONFEDERATION OF CG EMPLOYEES, POSTAL JCA(NFPE/FNPO)
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc., in Railways & Defence, different categories in other Central Govt. establishments by the 7 CPC.
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4.i) No Privatization/outsourcing /contractorisation of governmental functions.
(ii)Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence: No Corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act 1985 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
MAKE THE INDEFINITE STRIKE A GRAND SUCCESS
N J C A CONSTITUENT ORGANIZATIONS AIRF NFIR AIDEF INDWF NFPE FNPO